The safety and health of our customers and employees is our top priority. We’re taking preventive measures to keep each PC Geeks location clean and maintain a healthy environment. If you’re having issues with your computer, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
The safety measures listed on the CDC’s website are very important as we continue to address this ongoing situation and as we do our part to help prevent the spread of illnesses. Therefore, please continue practicing good hygiene and following these preventative actions:
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a cleaning spray or wipe.
- Keep your distance from others if possible.
- If you are feeling sick, please stay at home!
- Call ahead before you go to the doctor and tell them about your symptoms.
We are more than happy to help our customers during this time! Please give us a call. We’re happy to help with any computer related issues.